Thursday 14 March 2013

Commenting on the Effects used

Here I comment on the effects, particularly contrast in the final scene. In addition to this video, I used different amounts of contrast throughout my production on different clips, for example the shot of the character sitting on the chair at the side of the house before the 'drop' would have less contrast than the one of the character in the bathroom as it was lit brighter. This gave it a cinematic, mysterious kind of effect, which linked in with the theme of the video and turned out the way I wanted it, as I wanted it to be almost like a short film, although with certain aspects of a music video, such as the performance. I will create a video comparing the videos with and without effects and see how they compare to each other and if they have the same effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment